Bill is the former editor and publisher of Creative Screenwriting Magazine and former executive producer of the Screenwriting Expo, and the former manager of two annual screenplay contests, a scene-writing contest, and a logline contest, as well as producer of 10 educational DVDs for screenwriters.
Proofreading Credentials And Experience…
● More than 100 screenplays proofread with notes
● Screenplay contest judge (three contests)
● Screenplay contest executive (11 screenplay contests, 5 scene-writing contests, two logline contests)
● Two of his own screenplays won three first prizes in contests
● Former Editor of Creative Screenwriting Magazine
● Author of four books for screenwriters to date
● USC Master of Fine Arts, Screenwriting and Filmmaking
● Newspaper copy desk chief, Morristown, N.J., Daily Record
● Copy editor at the Associated Press
● Copy editor at daily newspaper, The Record, Hackensack, N.J.
● Copy editor for several business-to-business trade publications
● 11,200+ published pages and screenplays edited/proofread
● Writer or editor of news stories that won five national journalism awards.